By Simon Ng
Release date: April 19, 2016
We will construct a nutrition app from scratch. beginning by way of growing an app prototype, we'll upload a number of good points to the app in each one bankruptcy and you'll have an app after operating in the course of the booklet. throughout the process the app improvement, you'll research:
- examine quick 2 fundamentals utilizing Playgrounds
- layout UI utilizing Stack Views
- New positive factors of Xcode 7 like Storyboard References
- automobile format and measurement Classes
- desk perspectives, Tab Bar and Navigation Controllers
- desk mobile Customization and Self Sizing Cells
- employing Blur impression utilizing UIVisualEffect
- UIView animations and picture Manipulation
- operating with maps
- gaining access to picture Library and Camera
- utilizing UIWebView and SFSafariViewController to give internet content
- seek bar integration
- Saving info utilizing center Data
- developing instructional monitors utilizing UIPageViewController
- operating with CloudKit
- construction a social sharing for fb and Twitter
- Localizing Your App into assorted languages
- Arranging beta try out utilizing TestFlight
- filing your app to App shop
Read Online or Download Beginning iOS 9 Programming with Swift PDF
Best computers books
This concise e-book can provide the data you must successfully use the easy API for XML (SAX2), the dominant API for effective XML processing with Java. With SAX2, builders have entry to details in XML records as they're learn, with no enforcing significant reminiscence constraints or a wide code footprint.
This ebook constitutes the refereed court cases of the sixth foreign Workshop on Algorithms and versions for the Web-Graph, WAW 2009, held in Barcelona, Spain, in February 2009 - co-located with WSDM 2009, the second one ACM foreign convention on net seek and knowledge Mining. The 14 revised complete papers awarded have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from quite a few submissions for inclusion within the e-book.
The fusion of di? erent details sourcesis a chronic and fascinating factor. It hasbeenaddressedforcenturiesinvariousdisciplines,includingpoliticalscience, chance and statistics, procedure reliability evaluation, laptop technological know-how, and disbursed detection in communications. Early seminal paintings on fusion used to be c- ried out by way of pioneers resembling Laplace and von Neumann.
- ACM, Programming languages -- Past, Present, and Future - Sixteen Prominent Computer Scientiest Assess Our Field
- KI 2007: Advances in Artificial Intelligence: 30th Annual German Conference on AI, KI 2007, Osnabrück, Germany, September 10-13, 2007. Proceedings
- Algebraic Methods II: Theory, Tools and Applications
- Reference Data for Engineers - Radio, Electronics, Computer, etc
- A gentle introduction to Latex
- Computational Intelligence Methods for Bioinformatics and Biostatistics: 5th International Meeting, CIBB 2008 Vietri sul Mare, Italy, October 3-4, 2008 Revised Selected Papers
Extra resources for Beginning iOS 9 Programming with Swift
View Controller with size classes disabled Adding a Button to the View Next we'll add a Hello World button to the view. At the bottom part of the utility area, it shows the Object library. Here, you can choose any of the UI Controls, and drag-and-drop them into the view. If you don't see the Object Library, you can click the "Show the Object Library" button. You can use the toggle button to switch between list view and icon view (see figure 314). If you want to learn more about a specific object in the Object Library, simply click on it and Xcode shows you a brief description of the control.
As you continue to study and write more code in the later chapters, you will gain a better understanding of iOS programming. Just try your best to learn as much as possible. 47 Let's take a look at a real life example. Consider a TV remote control. It's convenient to control the volume of a TV set wirelessly with a remote. To switch TV channels, you simply key in the channel number. To increase the speaker volume, you press the Volume + button. Let me ask you. Do you know what happens behind the scene when pressing the Volume button or the channel button?
In the Utility area, select the Identity inspector icon and you'll find that ViewController is set as the Custom Class. This is how the objects in Interface Builder associate with the classes in Swift code. Figure 4-6. Custom Class is set to ViewController Behind the Scene of the Run Button One final thing I would like to talk about is the Run button. When you click the Run button, Xcode automatically launches the simulator and runs your app. But what happens behind the scene? As a developer, you have to look at all the pieces.
Beginning iOS 9 Programming with Swift by Simon Ng