By M. T. Silva (auth.), Robert M. Burton, Francisco Carvalho Guerra (eds.)
Read or Download Biomembranes: Dynamics and Biology PDF
Best dynamics books
This assortment covers a variety of themes of countless dimensional dynamical platforms generated via parabolic partial differential equations, hyperbolic partial differential equations, solitary equations, lattice differential equations, hold up differential equations, and stochastic differential equations.
1. 1 advent In economics, one frequently observes time sequence that convey diverse styles of qualitative habit, either commonplace and abnormal, symmetric and uneven. There exist assorted views to provide an explanation for this sort of habit in the framework of a dynamical version. the normal trust is that the time evolution of the sequence may be defined via a linear dynamic version that's exogenously disturbed by way of a stochastic technique.
This examine explores a number of dynamics in state-society relatives that are the most important to an knowing of the modern international: techniques of kingdom formation, cave in and restructuring, all strongly encouraged by means of globalization in its a variety of respects. specific awareness is given to externally orchestrated country restructuring.
- Dynamics of Complex Interconnected Biological Systems
- System Dynamics in der strategischen Planung: Zur Gestaltung von Geschäftmodellen im E-Learning
- Dynamics in Human and Primate Societies: Agent-Based Modeling of Social and Spatial Processes (Santa Fe Institute Studies in the Sciences of Complexity Proceedings)
- Information Dynamics and Open Systems: Classical and Quantum Approach
- The Dynamics of Nonlinear Reaction-Diffusion Equations with Small Lévy Noise
- The Population Dynamics of Infectious Diseases: Theory and Applications
Extra resources for Biomembranes: Dynamics and Biology
30 8. M. T. Silva and Paula M. Macedo,Ultrastructure of Mycobacterium leprae and other acid-fast bacteria as influenced by fixation conditions,Ann. Microbiol. (Inst. Pasteur),133B: 59 (1982). 9. M. T. Silva and Paula M. Macedo,The interpretation of the ultrastructure of MWcobacterium cells in transmission electron microscopy of ultrathin sections, Int. J. Lepresy,in press (1983). 10. M. T. Silva and Paula M. Macedo,Electron microscopic study of MWcobacterium leprae membrane, Int. J. Leprosy, in press (1983) .
P. cabral, M. Egidia carvalho,A. F. Fonseca,R. G. Lima,Ana M. Parente,A. Santana, J. M. Santos Mota,M. Nazare T. Silva,J. C. F. Sousa and Paula M. I am grateful to Hugo L. David,F. carvalho Guerra,R. Salema and F. Sena Esteves for stimulating discussions. I am grateful to M. Irene Barros for excellent technical assistance and to M. I am grateful to Paula M. Macedo for the help in the preparation of this review. C. T. 110). I am grateful to M. Helena L. Costa and J. Torgal (Hospital Curry cabral) and to A.
E. Macedo,J. J. Polonia and Ana M. Parente,Effects of phenethyl alcohol on BaciIus and Streptococcus,J. --42. M. T. Silva,J. C. F. Sousa,J. J. Polonia and Paula M. Macedo, Effects of local anesthetics on bacterial cells,J. ,137:461 (1979). 43. M. T. Silva,J. J. Polonia,M. A. E. Macedo and Paula M. Macedo,Membrane splitting induced by lipophilic molecules, BioI. ,35:175 (1979). 44. M. T. Silva,Electron microscopic aspects of membrane alterations during bacterial cell lysis,Exptl. ,46:245 (1967) • 45.
Biomembranes: Dynamics and Biology by M. T. Silva (auth.), Robert M. Burton, Francisco Carvalho Guerra (eds.)