By Ye Yan, Xu Huang, Yueneng Yang
This ebook develops a dynamical version of the orbital movement of Lorentz spacecraft in either unperturbed and J2-perturbed environments. It explicitly discusses 3 different types of usual area missions concerning relative orbital regulate: spacecraft soaring, rendezvous, and formation flying. for that reason, it places ahead designs for either open-loop and closed-loop keep watch over schemes propelled or augmented by way of the geomagnetic Lorentz strength. those regulate schemes are totally novel and characterize a considerably departure from prior approaches.
Read Online or Download Dynamics and Control of Lorentz-Augmented Spacecraft Relative Motion PDF
Best dynamics books
This assortment covers a variety of issues of limitless dimensional dynamical structures generated via parabolic partial differential equations, hyperbolic partial differential equations, solitary equations, lattice differential equations, hold up differential equations, and stochastic differential equations.
1. 1 advent In economics, one frequently observes time sequence that express assorted styles of qualitative habit, either commonplace and abnormal, symmetric and uneven. There exist assorted views to give an explanation for this sort of habit in the framework of a dynamical version. the normal trust is that the time evolution of the sequence may be defined via a linear dynamic version that's exogenously disturbed by means of a stochastic strategy.
This learn explores more than a few dynamics in state-society kinfolk that are the most important to an figuring out of the modern global: methods of nation formation, cave in and restructuring, all strongly motivated via globalization in its quite a few respects. specific consciousness is given to externally orchestrated nation restructuring.
- The Dynamics of Euro-African Co-operation: Being an Analysis and Exposition of Institutional, Legal and Socio-Economic Aspects of Association/Co-operation with the European Economic Community
- The Dynamics and Evolution of Social Systems: New Foundations of a Mathematical Sociology
- Magnetic Nanostructures: Spin Dynamics and Spin Transport
- Dynamics of Biochemical Systems
- Eighteenth-Century Gujarat: The Dynamics of Its Political Economy, 1750-1800
Additional info for Dynamics and Control of Lorentz-Augmented Spacecraft Relative Motion
Therefore, by incorporating the Lorentz acceleration into the dynamical model of relative orbital motion, the nonlinearity and coupling of system dynamics have been greatly increased. In view of this fact, it is necessary to design new relative navigation algorithms for Lorentz-augmented relative orbital motion. By using the dynamical model developed in the last chapter and the line of sight (LOS) and gyro measurement models, this chapter proposed both EKF and UKF algorithms specially for Lorentz spacecraft.
Since the reference orbit is circular, the linearized equations of Lorentz spacecraft relative motion have been given in Eq. 37). To linearize the Lorentz acceleration and thereafter derive approximate analytical solutions to Eq. 37), following assumptions are proposed: (1) the relative coordinates between spacecraft are negligibly small as compared to the orbital radius of the target, that is, jxj; jyj; jzj ( RT ; (2) the relative velocity between spacecraft are negligibly small as compared to the orbital translational velocity of the target, that is, j_xj; j_yj; j_zj ( u_ T RT ; (3) except for the Lorentz acceleration, the control acceleration and other perturbations are neglected, that is, aC ¼ 0.
Notably, numerical simulation results indicate that J2 perturbation, one of the most dominant disturbances in LEOs, should be taken into account when analyzing the long-term Lorentz-augmented relative orbital motion. References 1. Finlay CC, Maus S, Beggan CD et al (2010) International geomagnetic reference ﬁeld: the eleventh generation. Geophys J Int 183:1216–1230 2. Wang X, Wang B, Li H (2012) An autonomous navigation scheme based on geomagnetic and starlight for small satellites. Acta Astronaut 81:40–50 3.
Dynamics and Control of Lorentz-Augmented Spacecraft Relative Motion by Ye Yan, Xu Huang, Yueneng Yang