By Siew-Chong Tan, Chi Kong Tse (auth.), Francesco Vasca, Luigi Iannelli (eds.)
The elevated potency and caliber constraints imposed on electricity structures have encouraged a renewed study curiosity within the examine of formal techniques to the research and keep watch over of energy electronics converters. Switched platforms characterize an invaluable framework for modeling those converters and the peculiarities in their working stipulations and keep watch over targets justify the explicit category of “switched digital systems”. certainly, idealized switched versions of energy converters introduce difficulties no longer in most cases encountered whilst interpreting familiar switched versions or non-switched electric networks. In that experience the research of switched digital platforms represents a resource for brand new principles and benchmarks for switched and hybrid platforms usually. Dynamics and regulate of Switched digital platforms attracts at the services of a global team of professional participants to offer an outline of modern advances within the modeling, simulation and regulate of switched digital platforms. The reader is supplied with a well-organized resource of references and a mathematically-based document of the cutting-edge in research and layout concepts for switched energy converters. Intuitive language, real looking illustrative examples and numerical simulations aid the reader to come back to grips with the rigorous presentation of many promising instructions of analysis akin to: converter topologies and modulation recommendations; continuous-time, discrete-time and hybrid versions; sleek keep watch over concepts for energy converters; and demanding situations in numerical simulation. The counsel and data imparted during this textual content may be preferred by way of engineers, and utilized mathematicians engaged on approach and circuit concept, keep watch over structures improvement, and digital and effort conversion structures design.
Read or Download Dynamics and Control of Switched Electronic Systems: Advanced Perspectives for Modeling, Simulation and Control of Power Converters PDF
Best dynamics books
This assortment covers quite a lot of themes of limitless dimensional dynamical platforms generated by means of parabolic partial differential equations, hyperbolic partial differential equations, solitary equations, lattice differential equations, hold up differential equations, and stochastic differential equations.
1. 1 advent In economics, one usually observes time sequence that convey various styles of qualitative habit, either usual and abnormal, symmetric and uneven. There exist diversified views to provide an explanation for this sort of habit in the framework of a dynamical version. the conventional trust is that the time evolution of the sequence could be defined via a linear dynamic version that's exogenously disturbed through a stochastic approach.
This research explores a number dynamics in state-society kin that are an important to an knowing of the modern global: procedures of kingdom formation, cave in and restructuring, all strongly motivated by means of globalization in its a number of respects. specific recognition is given to externally orchestrated kingdom restructuring.
- Topological Defects and the Non-Equilibrium Dynamics of Symmetry Breaking Phase Transitions
- Surface Physics of Materials. Materials Science and Technology
- Fluid Dynamics in Physics, Engineering and Environmental Applications
- Microchannel Flow Dynamics and Heat Transfer of Near-Critical Fluid
- Dynamics of Soft Matter: Neutron Applications
- Non-selfadjoint operators in quantum physics : mathematical aspects
Extra resources for Dynamics and Control of Switched Electronic Systems: Advanced Perspectives for Modeling, Simulation and Control of Power Converters
2) in general. For the convenience of application in different power electronic circuits, we will consider • Unipolar modulation: The carrier changes between 0 and a positive peak (Cm ); the reference is always positive; and the PWM output switches between 0 and 1; and 34 J. Sun • Bipolar modulation: The carrier is symmetric about zero, with a amplitude equal to Cm ; the reference is a sine wave without DC offset; and the PWM output switches between −1/2 and +1/2. The angular frequency of the carrier and the reference will be denoted ωc (= 2πfc ) and ω1 (= 2πf1 ), respectively, and will be used in place of fc and f1 when it is convenient.
1 Small-Signal Modelling of Constant-Frequency PWM A PWM-controlled converter can be described by a set of linear differential equations in each conduction state of the switches if all components are linear and the switches (including diodes) are assumed ideal. The number of possible conduction states depends on the number of switches and the operation pattern of the converter. 15 depicts three basic DC–DC converter circuits each of which uses one switch and one diode. In the continuous conduction mode (CCM) of operation , that is, when the inductor current flows continuously, the diode conducts whenever the switch is O FF , such that there are only two possible conduction states over a switching cycle: (a) the switch is O N and the diode is O FF ; (b) the switch is O FF and the diode is O N .
21c–d, respectively, to reduce either high-frequency current flow from the source or to the sink. 4 Summary Some relatively unknown, but interesting, DC–DC power converter topologies have been discussed in this chapter. The derivation of such converters and their relationships with fundamental converters have been discussed from a circuit-theoretic viewpoint. It is illustrated that current converters that may be useful for applications requiring current sources and sinks are derivable from fundamental voltage converters by using the principle of circuit duality or by using a proposed framework of a switching-capacitor cell.
Dynamics and Control of Switched Electronic Systems: Advanced Perspectives for Modeling, Simulation and Control of Power Converters by Siew-Chong Tan, Chi Kong Tse (auth.), Francesco Vasca, Luigi Iannelli (eds.)