By Michael Zinner, Jr, Stanley Ashley
THE DEFINITIVE ILLUSTRATED consultant TO stomach OPERATIONS FOR basic, COLORECTAL, AND GASTROINTESTINAL SURGEONS--NOW IN complete COLOR!
With each one variation, Maingot's belly Operations has outfitted a legacy of craftsmanship, forex, and scientific rigor acclaimed via surgical trainees and working towards surgeons. awarded in full-color for the 1st time, the sixty three streamlined chapters of the 12th version supply a concise, but whole, survey of the prognosis and administration of benign and malignant digestive ailments. This authoritative source has every thing you must comprehend congenital, bought, and neoplastic disorders--and optimize surgical results for any form of belly procedure.
- Contemporary specialise in operative techniques, and new recommendations within the prognosis and administration of stomach affliction
- Convenient organ/procedure presentation presents a continuing assessment of surgical protocols, in addition to pre- and postoperative techniques and strategies
- Thirteen new "Perspective" chapters function specialist observation and replacement viewpoints at the such a lot clinically correct subject matters
- Added chapters on gastrointestinal bleeding, belly trauma, and belly vascular emergencies--along with minimally invasive surgical procedure chapters woven through the text--present present, ready-to-use insights designed to reinforce surgical care and restoration
- More than 1,250 illustrations (most in complete color)
Read Online or Download Maingot's Abdominal Operations, 12th Edition PDF
Similar gastroenterology books
Liver ailment is a common and extending challenge through the global, despite the fact that little is released on how differing kinds and levels of liver disorder impact the body's skill to deal with medicinal drugs. "Drugs and the Liver" is designed to aid practitioners in making pragmatic offerings for his or her sufferers.
Nice advances have taken position in simple examine and the scientific usefulness of dendritic cells (DCs). It has now been sincerely confirmed, for example, that those cells play an important function in immune responses opposed to infectious ailments and cancers. Antigen-presenting DCs are broadly allotted within the physique and keep an eye on either immunity and immune tolerance.
While first released in 1985, Sympathy and technological know-how used to be hailed as a groundbreaking examine of girls in medication. It continues to be the main accomplished heritage of yank ladies physicians on hand. Tracing the participation of girls within the clinical occupation from the colonial interval to the current, Regina Morantz-Sanchez examines women's roles as nurses, midwives, and practitioners of people drugs in early the United States; recounts their winning struggles within the 19th century to go into scientific colleges and located their very own associations and corporations; and follows lady physicians into the 20 th century, exploring their efforts to maintain major and worthwhile specialist lives with no sacrificing the opposite privileges and possibilities of womanhood.
This multi-authored booklet includes short chapters dedicated to one or particular questions or judgements in colon and rectal surgical procedure which are tough or arguable. it's a present and well timed reference resource for practising surgeons, surgeons in education, and educators that describes the instructed perfect method, instead of general care, in chosen scientific occasions.
- Alkohol und Alkoholfolgekrankheiten: Grundlagen - Diagnostik - Therapie
- Atlas of Gastrointestinal Endomicroscopy
- Achalasia: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Practical Nutritional Support Techniques
Extra resources for Maingot's Abdominal Operations, 12th Edition
Under no circumstances shall McGraw-Hill and/or its licensors be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential or similar damages that result from the use of or inability to use the work, even if any of them has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This limitation of liability shall apply to any claim or cause whatsoever whether such claim or cause arises in contract, tort or otherwise. CONTENTS Contributors Preface INTRODUCTION 1. A Focused History of Surgery Seymour I.
Schulick, MD, MBA, FACS The Aragón/Gonzalez-Gíustí Chair Professor and Chair Department of Surgery University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus Aurora, Colorado Seymour I. Schwartz, MD, FACS Distinguished Alumni Professor of Surgery University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry Rochester, New York Guido M. Sclabas, MD, MS Consultant Department of Surgery Mayo Clinic Health System Austin Austin, Minnesota Anthony J. Senagore, MD, MS, MBA Professor, Clinical Scholar Charles W. and Carolyn Costello Chair in Colorectal Diseases Program Director, LAC and USC General Surgery Residency Division Chief, Division of Colorectal Surgery Vice-Chair, Department of Surgery Keck School of Medicine University of Southern California Los Angeles, California Jory S.
9. Intestinal Stomas Ira J. Kodner/Thomas E. Read/Donna L. Loehner 10. Abdominal Abscess and Enteric Fistulae Patrick S. Tawadros/Jory Simpson/Josef E. Fischer/Ori D. Rotstein 11. Gastrointestinal Bleeding Anita Balakrishnan/Ali Tavakkoli/Stanley W. Ashley 12. Management of Abdominal Trauma L. D. Britt/Robert A. Maxwell 13. Abdominal Vascular Emergencies John J. Ricotta/Cameron M. Akbari ESOPHAGUS 14. Benign Esophageal Disorders Saurabh Khandelwal/Brant K. Oelschlager 15. Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Hiatal Hernia (Including Paraesophageal) Toshitaka Hoppo/Shamus R.
Maingot's Abdominal Operations, 12th Edition by Michael Zinner, Jr, Stanley Ashley