By Valeri M. Mladenov, Plamen Ch. Ivanov
This e-book constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the twenty second foreign convention on Nonlinear Dynamics of digital structures, NDES 2014, held in Albena, Bulgaria, in July 2014. The forty seven revised complete papers provided have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from sixty five submissions. The papers are equipped in topical sections on nonlinear oscillators, circuits and digital structures; networks and nonlinear dynamics and nonlinear phenomena in organic and physiological systems.
Read or Download Nonlinear Dynamics of Electronic Systems: 22nd International Conference, NDES 2014, Albena, Bulgaria, July 4-6, 2014. Proceedings PDF
Similar dynamics books
This assortment covers quite a lot of themes of limitless dimensional dynamical structures generated by means of parabolic partial differential equations, hyperbolic partial differential equations, solitary equations, lattice differential equations, hold up differential equations, and stochastic differential equations.
1. 1 creation In economics, one frequently observes time sequence that show various styles of qualitative habit, either average and abnormal, symmetric and uneven. There exist assorted views to provide an explanation for this sort of habit in the framework of a dynamical version. the normal trust is that the time evolution of the sequence should be defined through a linear dynamic version that's exogenously disturbed via a stochastic technique.
This examine explores a variety of dynamics in state-society family members that are an important to an knowing of the modern global: procedures of nation formation, cave in and restructuring, all strongly stimulated via globalization in its quite a few respects. specific consciousness is given to externally orchestrated nation restructuring.
- Price Dynamics in Equilibrium Models: The Search for Equilibrium and the Emergence of Endogenous Fluctuations
- The high temperature aspects of hypersonic flow; proceedings of the AGARD-NATO Specialists' Meeting sponsored by the Fluid Dynamics Panel of AGARD, held at the Technical Centre for Experimental Aerodynamics, Rhode-Saint-Genèse, Belgium, 3-6 April 1962
- Dynamics of Magnetic Fluctuations in High-Temperature Superconductors
- System Dynamics with Interaction Discontinuity
Extra info for Nonlinear Dynamics of Electronic Systems: 22nd International Conference, NDES 2014, Albena, Bulgaria, July 4-6, 2014. Proceedings
11 Time (b) Normalized data. (a) Original data. Fig. 1. ] (a) Original data. ] (b) Normalized data. Fig. 2. Time series of the environmental sound and its normalized data 3 Time Synchronization Method Using Natural Environmental Fluctuations as the Additive Sequences of Noise-Induced Synchronization In our proposed scheme, we apply natural ﬂuctuations to the nonlinear oscillators as the common noise of noise-induced synchronization phenomenon. As A Study on Performance Improvement of Natural Synchronization Scheme 25 the natural environmental ﬂuctuations, we use temperature or humidity of the air, environmental sounds and so on.
1. Behavior of the waveforms t0+kT A Stability Analysis Method for Period-1 Solution following equation ⎧ ⎪ ⎪ ⎨ x(t) = φ x (t; t0 , x0 , u0 , λ1 ) , ⎪ ⎪ ⎩ u(t) = φ (t; t , x , u , λ ) u 0 0 0 39 for mass-1, (3) for mass-2, (4) 1 ⎧ ⎪ ⎪ ⎨ y(t) = ψy (t; t0 , y0 , v0 , λ2 ) , ⎪ ⎪ ⎩ v(t) = ψv (t; t0 , y0 , v0 , λ2 ) ∈ R4 → R4 , x0 , u0 , y0 , and v0 mean the initial where (φ, ψ) = (φ x , φu ) , ψy , ψv value at t = t0 . Next, we define the local section consists of scalar function q. = (x, y) ∈ R4 : q(x, y, λq ) = 0, q : R4 → R .
3. Circuital implementation of the Lorenz system. 74kΩ, R16 = 100kΩ, R17 = 1kΩ, R18 = 1kΩ, R19 = 9kΩ, C1 = 200nF , C2 = 200nF , C3 = 200nF , Vcc = 9V. ⎧ ⎨ X˙ = α(Y − X) Y˙ = ρX − 30XZ − Y ⎩ ˙ Z = 100XY − βZ 30 (6) ﬁxing a time scaling κ = C11R5 = C21R11 = C3 1R17 = 5000, ρ = 28, and β = 83 . In this case, the bifurcation parameter α is implemented through represented by resistor R5 . The transformer is inserted following the same considerations made for the Chua’s circuit, as reported in Fig. 4 with a primary winding connected to a square pulse wave of amplitude A = 2V and 50% duty cycle.
Nonlinear Dynamics of Electronic Systems: 22nd International Conference, NDES 2014, Albena, Bulgaria, July 4-6, 2014. Proceedings by Valeri M. Mladenov, Plamen Ch. Ivanov