By Shun-Ichi Murahashi
During this complete booklet, one of many major specialists, Shun-Ichi Murahashi, offers the entire very important features of contemporary man made chemistry utilizing Ruthenium, starting from hydrogenation to metathesis. In 14 contributions, written by way of a world authorship, readers will locate all of the info they want approximately this interesting and awesome chemistry. the result's a top quality details resource and a quintessential studying for everybody operating in organometallic chemistry.
From the contents:
- Introduction (S.-I. Murahashi)
- Hydrogenation and move Hydrogenation (M. Kitamura and R. Noyori)
- Oxidations (S.-I. Murahashi and N. Komiya)
- Carbon-Carbon Bond Formations through Ruthenacycle Intermediates (K. Itoh)
- Carbon-Carbon Bond Formation through pi-Allylruthenium Intermediates (T. Mitsudo)
- Olefin Metathesis (R. H. Grubbs)
- Cyclopropanation (H. Nishiyama) Nucleophilic Addition to Alkynes and Reactions through Vinylidene Intermediates (P. Dixneuf)
- Reactions through C-H Activation (N. Chatani)
- Lewis Acid Reactions (E. P. Kundig)
- Reactions with CO and CO2 (T. Mitsudo)
- Isomerization of natural Substrates Catalyzed via Ruthenium Complexes (H. Suzuki)
- Radical Reactions (H. Nagashima)
- Bond Cleavage Reactions (S. Komiya)
Read Online or Download Ruthenium in Organic Synthesis PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
Exploring the chemical and actual houses of phosphonium salts, ylides and phosphoranes, this quantity covers theoretical and structural features, stereochemistry, synthesis, photochemistry, spectroscopy and biochemistry.
During this entire booklet, one of many best specialists, Shun-Ichi Murahashi, provides all of the vital elements of recent man made chemistry utilizing Ruthenium, starting from hydrogenation to metathesis. In 14 contributions, written by way of a world authorship, readers will locate the entire details they wish approximately this interesting and awesome chemistry.
This is often the number-one winning publication on strong part natural synthesis, now in its moment, multiplied variation. It deals the reader
· a finished assessment of helps, spacers, and linkers
· 15% extra contents
· every thing there's to understand approximately reactions and their applications
· transparent structure
· a number of experimental guidance to be used in practice
The perfect reference for rookies and experts.
". .. i've got no doubts that this article will be the benchmark for destiny guides at the topic, and a really tough act to persist with for authors making plans books in their personal in this crimson scorching subject. "
- Reaktionen Der Organischen Chemie (German Edition)
- Titanium and Zirconium in Organic Synthesis
- Introduction To Organic Photochemistry
- ebook Pratical Organic Chemistry
Additional resources for Ruthenium in Organic Synthesis
Braun, C. Bruneau, P. H. Dixneuf, J. Org. Chem. 1996, 61, 8453–8455. 37 B. R. James, D. K. W. Wang, Can. J. Chem. 1980, 58, 245–250. 38 C. Botteghi, S. Gladiali, M. Bianchi, U. Matteoli, P. Frediani, J. Organomet. Chem. 1977, 140, 221–228. 39 T. Ohta, H. Takaya, M. Kitamura, K. Nagai, R. Noyori, J. Org. Chem. 1987, 52, 3174– 3176. 40 T. Ohta, H. Takaya, R. Noyori, Tetrahedron Lett. 1990, 31, 7189–7192. 41 M. T. Ashby, J. Halpern, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1991, 113, 589–594. 42 K. Mashima, K. Kusano, T.
F. de Souza, J. Dupont, Tetrahedron: Asymmetry 1997, 8, 177–179. 54 K. T. Wan, M. E. Davis, Nature 1994, 370, 449–450. -C. Henry, D. Lavergne, V. -P. GenÞt, I. P. Beletskaya, T. M. Dolgina, Tetrahedron Lett. 1998, 39, 3473–3476. 56 (a) H. Kawano, Y. Ishii, T. Ikariya, M. Saburi, S. Yoshikawa, Y. Uchida, H. Kumobayashi, Tetrahedron Lett. 1987, 28, 1905–1908; (b) L. Shao, S. Miyata, H. Muramatsu, H. Kawano, Y. Ishii, M. Saburi, Y. Uchida, J. Chem. , Perkin Trans. 1 1990, 1441– 1445. 57 D. J. Bayston, J.
Organomet. Chem. 1995, 502, 169–176. 19 R. Schmid, E. A. Broger, M. Cereghetti, Y. Crameri, J. Foricher, M. Lalonde, R. K. Müller, M. Scalone, G. Schoettel, U. Zutter, Pure Appl. Chem. 1996, 68, 131– 138. 20 (a) J. Halpern, J. F. Harrod, B. R. James, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1961, 83, 753–754; (b) J. Halpern, J. F. Harrod, B. R. James, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1966, 88, 5150–5155. 21 A. G. Hinze, Recl. Trav. Chim. Pays-Bas 1973, 92, 542–552. 22 S. Nishimura, T. Ichino, A. Akimoto, K. Tsuneda, Bull. Chem. Soc.
Ruthenium in Organic Synthesis by Shun-Ichi Murahashi