By E. Edmund Kim, Martha V. Mar, Tomio Inoue, June-Key Chung
This well timed atlas info developments in PET/CT and SPECT/CT. every one bankruptcy offers nuclear medication practitioners, radiologists, oncologists, and citizens with distinctive info on common anatomy of FDG PET/CT, adaptations and artifacts of FDG PET/CT, common anatomy of non-FDG PET/CT, and basic anatomy of PET/CT and SPECT/CT. assurance emphasizes anatomy to augment the names of organs and to help familiarization with common and irregular findings. The atlas has been compiled with aid from skilled participants from a number of most sensible foreign imaging facilities. in the course of the textual content, four-color pictures reduction readers in right interpretation.
Read Online or Download Sectional Anatomy: PET CT and SPECT CT PDF
Best diagnostic imaging books
Case experiences in belly and Pelvic Imaging offers a hundred case stories, protecting either universal every-day stipulations of the stomach and pelvis, in addition to much less universal circumstances that junior medical professionals and radiologists in education may be conscious of. Compiled via specialists within the box, Case reports in stomach and Pelvic Imaging makes use of the main up to date and top of the range photographs, together with simple movies, CT scans, MRI scans and the occasional nuclear medication photograph the place suitable.
This ebook is designed to supply the reader with an entire knowing of the function of cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) in supporting to resolve the various such a lot hard difficulties in endodontics. it is going to shorten the training curve in software of this fascinating imaging strategy in a number of contexts: tough diagnostic situations, therapy making plans, overview of inner teeth anatomy ahead of root canal treatment, nonsurgical and surgical remedies, early detection and therapy of resorptive defects, and results evaluate.
Written through an interdisciplinary workforce of specialists, Cardiac Imaging: A Multimodality procedure good points an in-depth advent to all present imaging modalities for the diagnostic review of the guts in addition to a medical evaluation of cardiac ailments and major symptoms for cardiac imaging. With a selected emphasis on CT and MRI, the 1st a part of the atlas additionally covers traditional radiography, echocardiography, angiography and nuclear drugs imaging.
- Advances in Electromagnetic Fields in Living Systems: Volume 4 (Advances in Electromagnetic Fields in Living Systems)
- Grainger & Allison's Diagnostic Radiology Essentials
- Medical Image Processing, Reconstruction and Restoration: Concepts and Methods
- Inflammatory bowel disease : diagnosis and therapeutics
- Diagnostic Imaging - Pediatric Neuroradiology
Additional info for Sectional Anatomy: PET CT and SPECT CT
10. 11. 12. Right liver (segment VI) Psoas muscle Sacrum Gluteus muscle Acetabulum Femur 13. 14. 15. 16. Vastus lateralis muscle Vastus medialis muscle Sigmoid colon Lateral ventricle 1 FDG PET/CT 23 F IGURE 1-20 : Coronal 20 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Cerebellar gyrus Trapezius muscle Supraspinatus muscle Infraspinatus muscle Subscapularis muscle Deltoid muscle 7. Humerus 8. Triceps brachii muscle 9. Right liver (segment VII) 10. Renal pelvis 11. Psoas muscle 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. Sacral ala Iliac tuberosity Rectum Vastus medialis muscle Vastus lateralis muscle Sigmoid colon 24 Part I Normal Anatomy of PET/CT and SPECT/CT F IGURE 1-21: Coronal 21 1.
Vastus intermedius muscle 11. Biceps femoris muscle 1 FDG PET/CT F IGURE 1-52: Sagittal 27 1. 2. 3. 4. Coracoid process Subscapularis muscle Infraspinatus muscle Pectoralis major muscle 5. 6. 7. 8. Rib Spleen External oblique muscle Internal oblique muscle 9. Rectus femoris muscle 10. Ilium 11. Femur 55 56 Part I Normal Anatomy of PET/CT and SPECT/CT F IGURE 1-53: Sagittal 28 1. 2. 3. 4. Acromion Infraspinatus muscle Subscapularis muscle Pectoralis major muscle 5. 6. 7. 8. Psoas muscle Gluteus medius muscle Gluteus maximus muscle Rectus femoris muscle 9.
3. 4. Acromion Infraspinatus muscle Subscapularis muscle Pectoralis major muscle 5. 6. 7. 8. Psoas muscle Gluteus medius muscle Gluteus maximus muscle Rectus femoris muscle 9. 10. 11. 12. Ilium Femur Scapular marrow Axillary vein 1 FDG PET/CT 57 F IGURE 1-54: Sagittal 29 1. Left humeral head 2. Pectoralis major muscle 3. Skin fold 4. Ilium 5. Gluteus minimus muscle 6. Left femur 7. Gluteus maximus muscle 8.
Sectional Anatomy: PET CT and SPECT CT by E. Edmund Kim, Martha V. Mar, Tomio Inoue, June-Key Chung