By Herbert Guenther
Read or Download The Full-Fledged Khyung-chen Bird: An Essay in Freedom as the Dynamics of Being PDF
Best dynamics books
This assortment covers a variety of subject matters of endless dimensional dynamical structures generated via parabolic partial differential equations, hyperbolic partial differential equations, solitary equations, lattice differential equations, hold up differential equations, and stochastic differential equations.
1. 1 creation In economics, one frequently observes time sequence that convey assorted styles of qualitative habit, either ordinary and abnormal, symmetric and uneven. There exist varied views to provide an explanation for this type of habit in the framework of a dynamical version. the conventional trust is that the time evolution of the sequence will be defined via a linear dynamic version that's exogenously disturbed by way of a stochastic approach.
This examine explores a number dynamics in state-society relatives that are an important to an realizing of the modern global: methods of nation formation, cave in and restructuring, all strongly prompted via globalization in its a number of respects. specific awareness is given to externally orchestrated kingdom restructuring.
- Dynamics of Manipulation Robots: Theory and Application
- Statics and Dynamics of Weakly Coupled Antiferromagnetic Spin-1/2 Ladders in a Magnetic Field
- Carbohydrates: Structures, Syntheses and Dynamics
- Midlatitude Lonospheric Dynamics and Disturbances
- Spatial Diversity and Dynamics in Resources and Urban Development: Volume 1: Regional Resources
- The Enzymes of Biological Membranes: Volume 1 Membrane Structure and Dynamics
Extra info for The Full-Fledged Khyung-chen Bird: An Essay in Freedom as the Dynamics of Being
29 Wherever, in his own most unique being-free, the king settles, there is the core intensity of (the whole's) supraconscious ecstatic intensity. Self-established, unconcerned (with the duality of approval and disapproval) [this intensity occupies] the dimension that can neither be improved nor vitiated. Spontaneous and spreading, this supraconscious ecstatic intensity plays with whatever has arisen (before its gaze) as its cognitive domain. 30 This dimension of graciousness for which one does not have to search, since it is (already) self-established and self-settled, Marks the end of words and intellection; it transcends the scope of one's sensory capacities.
On the term gshis see also note L The term gdod-ma actually a noun, but here rendered as an adjective indicates a "beginning" in the sense of Being's pure potential having become an actuality. The above sentence is reminiscent of Meister Eckhart's statement: "Godhead does nothing, there is nothing it can do, and never has it looked for anything to do" (translation by C. de B. Evans, Works, I, 143). 49 rig-pa'i rtsal. In the present context this term is an allusion to the khyung-chen bird hovering in the sky.
The "king" is the whole (Being) and yet only part (being) of it. In the words of Erich Jantsch, Designfor Evolution, 99: ... we are the stream, source and flow, carrier and carried, the whole stream and yet only part of it - as a water molecule is the river and yet only part of it. The technical term gdeng, here rendered as "assurance" deriving from deep within one's self, points to the experiencer's structural potential involving his disposition and openness-toBeing (ngang) that prefigures a possible movement into his Dasein (rang-bzhin) with its endowment with existential possibilities as the potential-for-being that "results" in the spontaneous 48 The moving to and fro of (one's) thoughts arises as the frolicking of (the whole's) originary awareness: (This means that) one has arrived at the primordial level (of one's being) where no errancy obtains One has found one's life's meaning, self-evolved57 and spontaneously present.
The Full-Fledged Khyung-chen Bird: An Essay in Freedom as the Dynamics of Being by Herbert Guenther